pre-party shore dive Jan 12

Holds posts for RCCA Certified Divers from 2013

Moderators: dabbott, janfreiwald

dshorwich

pre-party shore dive Jan 12

Postby dshorwich » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi everyone -

I'm not going to be able to make it to the boat dive, so I'm planning on getting a dive in at Breakwater before the party on Sat Jan 12. (I haven't been in the water since October - man, do I need to get wet!)

If anyone wants to come along, let's meet up around 9:00.

David
Last edited by dshorwich on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

swelll

Re: pre-party dive Jan 12

Postby swelll » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:24 pm

dshorwich wrote:Hi everyone -

I'm planning on getting a dive in at Breakwater before the volunteer appreciation party on Sat Jan 12. (I haven't been in the water since October - man, do I need to get wet!)

If anyone wants to come along, let's meet up around 8:30.

David

Hi David,
I just added this to the party post:

"NEW INFO: Captain Tim from the Monterey Express has offered our divers a very discounted 2 dive trip on the morning before the party (7:30am-12pm). The dive trip is $40 instead of the normal $80! There are 16 spaces available so RSVP in this thread if you'd like to do the boat dive."

You may still feel like shore diving but if you want a boat dive this is a great opportunity. See you soon!
Megan

rdkugel

Postby rdkugel » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Weather permitting - count me in for the boat dive.

dshorwich

Postby dshorwich » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 am

swelll wrote:
Hi David,
I just added this to the party post:

"NEW INFO: Captain Tim from the Monterey Express has offered our divers a very discounted 2 dive trip on the morning before the party (7:30am-12pm). The dive trip is $40 instead of the normal $80! There are 16 spaces available so RSVP in this thread if you'd like to do the boat dive."

You may still feel like shore diving but if you want a boat dive this is a great opportunity. See you soon!
Megan

Cool! I don't think I'll be able to take advantage of Tim's offer myself, but perhaps some other folks will.

David

Return to “2013 Archive”