EARTH DAY ART CONTEST
CONTEST ENDS THROUGH APRIL 22nd
1. THEME: Marine Environment emphasizing on conservation and protection of the marine environment.
A. Must be created only by one person.
B. Size should be no more than 2m x 2m.
C. No photos accepted.
D. Supplies must be provided by the student.
E. Work can be done during guided study, breaks or at home.
F. Include your name and grade with an explanation of why you choose this particular idea.
3. PROJECT: Different types of medium. For example: poster, mosaics, paintings, mobile, storybook, models, quilts, sculpture, collage, etc.
A. Elementary: Montessori-5th grade.
B. Middle School: 6th-8th grade.
C. High School: 9th-12th grade.
5. DUE DATE: Tuesday April 22, 2008 by 12 noon.
A. Elementary: 1st and 2nd place.
B. Middle School: 1st and 2nd place.
C. High School: 1st and 2nd place.
A. Elementary: 1st place: Snorkel equipment and beach toys.
2nd place: Stuffed marine toy.
B. Middle School: 1st place: Snorkel equipment and beach bag.
2nd place: Beach towel.
C. High School: 1st place: Snorkel equipment and beach chair.
2nd place: Floating mat.
8. JUDGES: Ms. Hieter, Mrs. van der Sloot, and Mr. Sibley
9. CONTACT PERSON: Ms. Hieter MS/HS Science Teacher
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest