EARTH DAY BEACH CLEANUP, UNDERWATER CLEANUP,
FISH IDENTIFICATION AND COUNT, AND CORAL WATCH
1. AREA: Mangel Halto, Pos Chiquito
2. PARTICIPANTS: All students, ISA staff, and parents.
3. EACH STUDENT WILL CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
A. Under water snorkel cleanup.
B. Beach cleanup.
C. REEF fish identification and count.
D. PADI Project AWARE Coral Watch.
4. DATE: Saturday April 26, 2008.
5. TIME: 8:30am to about 11:00am.
6. TRANSPORTATION: School buses. Meet at ISA at 7:50am for transportation and be returned to ISA at 11:30am.
7. EACH STUDENT SHOULD BRING:
A. Gloves, mesh bags with small holes for underwater cleanup, and plastic (thick) garbage bags for surface cleanup.
B. Old shoes or water shoes or snorkel/dive booties, and swimsuit.
C. Snorkel equipment. If you do not have your own, we might be able to get donations or rentals from various snorkel/dive shops.
D. Water, soda, juice, and snacks.
E. Sunblock, towel, and hat.
F. Extra clothing in case they get wet.
G. Fish ID slate and an under water slate to write on with a pencil. If you have your own or I will see if any dive shops will donate.
8. CONTACT PERSON: Sign up with Ms. Hieter MS/HS Science Teacher by Tuesday April 22, 2008.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest