CDFG Informational Notice
27 February 2012
Guide to Southern California Marine Protected Areas Now Available Online
The Guide to Southern California Marine Protected Areas is now available online at www.dfg.ca.gov/mlpa/scmpas_list.asp#brochures .
New and revised marine protected areas went into effect January 1, 2012 from Pt. Conception south to the California/Mexico border. The Guide includes in-depth information about Southern California marine protected areas (MPAs), including:
- Individual maps and regulations for each MPA, and satellite imagery focusing on MPA borders
- Area maps of the Southern California coast MPAs and Channel Islands MPAs
- Frequently asked questions
- General rules that apply to all MPAs
- Common terms and definitions
- Marine Life Protection Act goals
For more information, visit the California Marine Protected Areas website: www.dfg.ca.gov/mlpa .
Holds posts for RCCA Certified Divers from 2012
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests